The Self Sustaining Power System from Chicago Faucets is a new, energy efficient way to power our line of high performance electronic faucets. SSPS uses the simple flow of
water to create and store power. With SSPS, there’s no need to replace batteries or wire
the faucet to the building’s power supply. SSPS, coupled with Chicago Faucets’ lowpower-consumption HyTronic® and E-Tronic® 40 faucets, provides years of worry-free performance.
The SSPS is sold in combination with HyTronic® and E-Tronic® 40 faucets from Chicago Faucets. Lavatory, gooseneck, deck mount, and wall mount configurations are available. Retrofit kits are also available, including everything you need to convert your existing AC or DC powered HyTronic and E-Tronic 40 faucets to SSPS units. In addition to single supply versions, Chicago Faucets offers SSPS models for dual supply applications that include either mechanical or thermostatic ASSE 1070 point-of-use mixers.
- SSPS works reliably even when the faucet is only used intermittently. Buildings where occupancy fluctuates widely – such as stadiums, schools, and offices – are not a challenge for SSPS. Even after long periods without use, the unit is guaranteed to activate and generate power.n
- All units come with a 1.0 gpm outlet pre-installed. An included 0.5 gpm insert can be installed in the field for even greater water savings.
- Unlike competitive units, SSPS does not require a backup battery. The highly efficient storage battery retains power through long periods without use.
- Compact, elegant housing installs easily, even in tight spaces.
- Compatible with the most reliable electronic faucets in the industry: HyTronic and E-Tronic 40 Series faucets from Chicago Faucets.
- SSPS meets low-lead and NSF 61 requirements for safe drinking water.
- Provides 10+ years of battery life with no minimum or maximum usage per day.
- Power supply carries an industry-leading, 5-year warranty.
To order the Chicago SSPS or Hytronic Faucets click here